Resources and Links
The following resources are offered to parents of children and adolescents as a service of the KU Child and Family Services Clinic. The information offered below is provided in good faith, and is judged by the curators of this collection to reflect accurate information. Neither the KU Child and Family Services Clinic Director nor anyone associated with the KU Child and Family Services Clinic takes legal responsibility for the content of the data contained within the following pages or websites. The information contained below is not a substitute for diagnosis, consultation, or treatment by a licensed professional. Please consult a licensed and board certified clinical child/adolescent psychologists or medical provider for specific questions about diagnosis or treatment.
Child Mental Health Information Pages
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) [PDF]
- Anxiety in Children [PDF]
- Autism Spectrum Disorders [PDF]
- Depression and Mood Problems [PDF]
Local Community Mental Health Services
- Support and Social Services - A list of organizations for support and social services available in the Lawrence (KS) area.
- Headquarters Counseling Center - Free, around-the-clock assistance to Douglas County (KS) residents.
Resources Related to Specific Problems/Issues
- Alcoholism and Substance Use/Abuse
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Conduct Problems
- Divorce and Family Issues
- Health Related Issues
National Health and Mental Health Association Resources
- Click here for resources provided by national health or mental health associations.
Other Online Resources
- Click here for additional mental health resources