National Health and Mental Health Association Resources
- Child Abuse Prevention Network - A national collaborative project at Cornell University; good links to sites on child abuse and prevention.
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network-- Information for parents and professionals about responding to trauma in children and adolescents.
- Effective Child Therapy - Evidence-based mental health treatment for children and adolescents.
- American Academy of Pediatrics - Lists publications and services, gives health tips for families, and includes sections on professional education, advocacy and research.
- National Institute of Mental Health Resources - This section offers the latest information from NIMH about the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of various mental illnesses. Included are brochures and information sheets, reports, press releases, fact sheets, and other educational materials.
- National Mental Health Association Links - Another list of many different links related to general mental health.